Walnut Halwa Recipe along with cucumber seeds are roasted with milk, sugar, cardamom, and saffron to obtain a delicious serving of Halwa. Just the ideal Indian dessert food for dinner Recipe!
- 1 Cup Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Rock sugar powder
- 1 Tbsp Cucumber seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- A pinch of Saffron
- 1 tsp Dates, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup Milk
How to Make Walnut Halwa:
- Marinate walnuts in warm water for 15 minutes or in an ordinary water for 2–3 hours.
- Exhaust the water, remove walnuts and clean it with a cloth. Coarsely mince these walnuts with cucumber seeds.
- In a saucepan roast the ground walnuts for 5 minutes (without ghee), add milk, rock sugar powder, cardamom powder and saffron and heat for 10 minutes on medium fire. Keep stirring always.
- Take out from the blaze and add dates.
- Decorate it with pumpkin seeds and dates and serve hot.