Vegetable Jaipuri Sabzi Recipe:
Like any other mix up vegetable curry, we require a lot of freshly chopped vegetables to make this tasty Vegetable Jaipuri Sabzi.
Along with the vegetables we want some Indian food spices to make masala paste/spice paste that we will include to the curry.
Also, I have extra Paneer in small quantity.
Of course, you can skip it but I extremely suggest adding Paneer cubes in a little size.
The gravy is made using authentic Rajasthani cuisine/ Jaipuri style spice paste.
First, we will make spice paste and then make use of the same in gravy.
The gravy recipe is fast. And with a little pre-preparation, you can make this in no time.
Mixed vegetables cooked in real Jaipuri style spices.
- 1/3 cup Carrot, chopped and parboiled
- 1/4 cup Capsicum, chopped
- 1/3 cup Green beans, chopped and parboiled
- 1/3 cup Green peas, parboiled
- 100 grams Paneer, ghee roasted
- 2 tablespoons Ghee
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomato, chopped
- Then, 1 tablespoon Fresh cream
- 2 teaspoons Salt or to taste
- 2 teaspoons Coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup Onion tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon Green chilies
- Cashew nuts, few
- Heat up ghee. Cook cashew nuts, green chillies, and coriander seeds be likely nuts are brown. Mince to smooth paste.
- Warm ghee. Fry onion and ginger garlic paste till onions are brown. Add chopped tomatoes and cook till soft.
- Add garam masala powder and combine with other ingredients. Then, add water if necessary. Heat for 2 minutes
- Add vegetables, tomato crush, and blend.
- Cook sheltered for 2 minutes. Add paneer cubes and fresh cream. Mix up well.
- Serve Vegetable Jaipuri Sabzi hot with roti.