Best Traditional Indian Foods:
Traditional Indian foods are represented in all over Indian food recipes.
They usually serve Indian cuisine from moreover the North or South Indian regions or seldom a mix of both.
The feature between north and south dictates the taste of a dish based on regional spices and ingredients.
Kerala Banana Chips Recipe:
These banana chips recipe fried in coconut oil are ideal to snack on at the same time as watching the rains. They are best stored in an air stiff pot and can last for days.
Ingredients of Banana Chips:
- 4 green plantains, peeled, sliced into slight rounds and washed
- 2 cup coconut oil
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Salt to taste
How to Make Banana Chips:
- Put the slices of banana into a solution of water, salt, and turmeric and let assemble for 5 minutes.
- Give it a good blend and shift to a colander to exhaust completely.
- In a medium-sized Kadai on high heat up, warm the oil.
- Once it starts smoking, put in the slices in small batches.
- Cook awaiting golden and move on a paper rag.
- Do again with the rest of the slices.
- Add with salt and chili powder and let it fresh.
Bengali Papdi Chaat Recipe:
Papdi Chaat is a delicious snack mixed with the crunchy support of poori which is topped with mouthwatering chutneys, veggies, and curd.
- 20-14 Pieces Papdi
- 1 and 1/2 cup Curd Chilled
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Potato Boiled and cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup Black Chickpeas Soaked for 2-3 hours and then boiled with salt until softened
- 2 tbsp Onion Chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander Mint Chutney
- Then, 2 tbsp Tamarind Chutney
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala Powder
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander Chopped
- 1/4 cup Nylon Sev
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate Seeds
- Arrange the papdi in a cover in a particular layer.
- Whip curd with sugar and transfer it above the papdi.
- Put in potato, black chickpeas and onion on peak.
- Sprinkle coriander and make chutney and Tamarind chutney on top.
- Add salt, red chili powder, roasted cumin powder, chaat masala, fresh coriander and nylon sev on top.
- Decorate with pomegranate seeds.
- Serve instantly.