Tomato Egg curry is a famous Andhra style cuisine with a tangy taste of tomato with some aromatic spices.
- Eggs (4-5 pcs)
- Tomato large red (2 pcs)
- Onion (1 large)
- Coconut Milk
- Curry leaves
- Cumin seeds
- Mustered seeds
- Turmeric Powder
- Garam Masala Powder
Tomato Egg curry Process
- Add oil in a pan.
- Now in the hot oil add curry leaves, cumin and mustard seeds one by one.
- When it starts crackling add chopped onion, fry them and let them become transparent.
- Now add chopped tomato, turmeric, and salt, and let the tomato become mushy.
- Mix all these ingredients well.
- Now add boiled eggs, red chili powder and a pinch of garam masala.
- Now mix well and fry all the ingredients in the pan.
- Add a little water into it.
- Now cover it for 4-5 mins let it boil well.
- Now off the heat add coconut milk and stir the gravy.
- Serve hot enjoy with rice.