Skip to content
August 31, 2017
Thai-style steamed fish Recipe | Thai Cuisine | International Recipes
- Trout fillets – 2
- Root ginger, peeled and chopped – a small knob of fresh
- Garlic clove, chopped – A small knob
- Red chilli, dee seed and finely chopped – 1
- Grated zest and juice – 1 lime
- Pak choi, each quartered lengthways – 3 baby
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
Thai-style steamed fish Recipe Procedure:
- Place the fish fillets side by side on a large square of foil.
- Scatter the ginger, garlic, chilli and lime zest over them.
- Now, drizzle the lime juice on top and then place the pieces of pak choi around and on top of the fish.
- Pour the soy sauce over the pak choi and loosely seal the foil to make a package.
- Making sure you leave space at the top for the steam to circulate.
- Steam for 15 minutes in a steamer.
- Enjoy the fish hot!!
- Kalmi Vada Veg Recipes | Rajasthani Cuisine | Indian Food Recipes
- Chicken 65 | Tamil Nadu Cuisine | Non Veg Recipe | Indian Cuisine