Tawa Fish is very famous in Kerala. Fish is marinated in spices and then fried in hot tawa. Its is very tasty and considered as spicy food. It is very easy to prepare at home.
- 2 Fish
- 2 table spoon Ginger paste
- 2 table spoon Garlic paste
- 1 table spoon Coriander powder
- 2 table spoon Chilli powder
- 1 table spoon Garam masala powder
- 1/2 Turmeric powder
- 1 table spoon Salt
- 1/2 Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
How to make Tawa Fish Fry
- Take one big bowl and add ginger paste, garlic paste, coriander powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder and water and mix it well.
- After prepared mixture take fish and dip into the mixture and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Now add enough oil and heat it.
- Once oil is heat place the marinated fish into the pan keep in low flame and let it fry on both sides.