Lassi is a blend of yogurt or curd, water and sometimes fruit. lassi is a savory drink, sometimes flavored with roasted cumin. Sweet lassi contains sugar or fruits.
- 2 cups yogurt or curd fresh
- 3 tablespoon sugar powdered
- ¼ cup ice cold water
- ½ tablespoon cardamom powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream
- Dry fruits almonds, cashews, pistachios, finely chopped
- Firstly take yogurt or curd in a blender, blend till it turn smooth.
- Add ice cold water to adjust the consistency,
- Add 3-4 tablespoon of powdered sugar, then add cardamom powder.
- Blend again till a frothy layer is formed.
- Add cream for more taste. and stir it well.
- Now transfer the lassi to a serving glass and garnish with finely chopped nuts.