International steak is all time favorite for all non-veg lovers across the world. It is very delicious. And you can use your choice of meat to prepare and enjoy.
- 2lbs leg of lamb/ 2 lbs mutton / 2 lbs beef round steak
- 1pint dark beer
- 2 large onions, Julian
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper
- 2tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2teaspoon malt vinegar.
- Bone the lamb, separate any skin or excess fat. Make thin slices across the grain.
- Place meat in a heavy bottom pan with the dark beer or you can use ale too and sliced onions. Cover with the lid and simmer for an hour.
- Add the salt, pepper, butter and vinegar and keep it sim for 30 minutes, or until tender.