This Spanish Omelette recipe is all time favorite of all and it is healthy too.Here is the basic recipe for Spanish omelette.
- sweet potatoes
- 4-5 eggs
- 1 large onion
- salt to taste
- olive oil/ refined oil
Spanish Omelette Process:
- Wash and peel sweet potatoes well.
- Now roughly chop potatoes and onion.
- Add olive oil to a pan and fry potatoes (add-in salt to taste in potatoes before adding it to oil) until they are lightly crunchy.
- Now add the onion to the potatoes. When caramelized, transfer potatoes and onion onto paper towels to absorb extra oil.
- Now beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
- Add a little oil to frying pan. mix the eggs, potatoes, and onions and add it to the oil, cook over low heat, flipping omelette once to cook another side.
- For garnishing add spices, herbs, meats, veggies and cheese according to your taste.