Wheat Flour 1/2 kg
Dried Yeast 2 teaspoon
Water (Lukewarm) 1 Cup
Salt According to Taste
Cheese – 250gm
Green Chillies – 100 gm
Green peas – 100 gm
Groundnuts (Akhrot) – 100 gm
Garlic – 5-6 flakes
Ghee (Clarified Butter) – 100 ml
Turmeric Powder – 20 gm
Coriander or Dania – 20 gm
Fenugreek or Methi – 20 gm
Other Species – 20 gm
Siddu veg recipe Procedure:
- In a deep bowl, take wheat flour and add dried yeast into it and water to make a soft dough.
- Knead well and rest it at least for 5 to 6 hours. Be sure it is covered with a muslin cloth.
- In a grinder, grind boiled green peas, green chillies, ground nuts and flakes and all the above-listed ingredient well.
- Now transfer the ground ingredients into a bowl and add chopped paneer and salt.
- Mix well. Now the stuffing is ready.
- Take small balls of dough and roll it with the pin like the size of small poori.
- Over it place 2 tablespoons of the stuffing.
- Now slowly conceal the dough like a ball or according to your desired shape.
- Place siddu in a steamer or oven and cook for 15 minutes.
Serve Siddu veg recipe with green chutney.