Shakuli-Himachali Papad is one of the most easiest Himachali Cuisine but it is very famous among people for its unique pahadi taste. The Traditional Indian Cuisine Recipes taste is dues to the natures sanctity.
- Refined flour – 2 Tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Oil to fry
Shakuli-Himachali Papad Procedure:
- Take a mixing bowl and add refined flour, the salt and water and mix to a thick consistency.
- Take clean steel plates and pour a large ladle of the mixture onto a steel plate and spread it out evenly.
- To remove the mould easily, steam the plate.
- After the removal of the dough, dry and keep it on a clean cloth in the sun for 3 days.
- Now, deep fry the shakuli in refined oil and serve with any meal.
Himachali Papad Recipe will taste awesome with a meal or even can be eaten along with a cup of tea.