Enjoy the lip-smacking creamy textured, nutty flavoured the authentic Rajasthani meat curry called Safed Maas Recipe. The meat is cooked with less masalas, loads of almond-cashew paste, fresh cream, milk and curd. This is certain to be a stealer dish for a meal.
Ingredients for Safed Maas Recipe:
- Chicken meat – 200 gm
- Butter – 2 Tbsp
- cinnamon sticks – 2
- cumin seeds – 1/4 tsp
- cassia leaf – 1
- cardamom – 4
- onion paste – 4 Tbsp
- ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- almond-cashew nut paste – 2 Tbsp
- yoghurt – 2 tsp
- milk – 2 Tbsp
- cream – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
How to Prepare Safed Maas
1. Grind onions into a fine paste.
2.To this add salt.
3. Soak almonds and cashew nuts in water or in milk and take off the peel of almonds.
4.Grind all of them into a smooth paste.
5. Now take a thick bottomed vessel and boil meat in it and keep it aside.
6. Take another pan and heat butter add cinnamon, cumin seeds, cassia leaf and cardamom and saute them.
7. now, add onion paste, ginger garlic paste, salt, semi boiled meat, almond and cashew nut paste, curd, milk and cream.
8. Mix everything gently and cook it for 5 munites.
9.Garnish with cream and coriander leaves.
Serve it with boiled rice, chapathi poori, paratha, etc. This is a mild but extremely delicious cuisine of Rajasthan. You are certain to enjoy this delicacy.