Sabudana Vada Recipe:
Potato and sabudana fried in pastry shape make a yummy snack and an ideal cheerful delicacy.
It is just the correct snack while the fasting season of Navratri.
Since it is made from Sendha namak (rock salt) and everything else that is allowed.
So now you don’t have to need delicious snacks while fasting and Learn healthy Snack Recipe- Sago Vada.
Ingredients of Sabudana Vada
- 1 Kg Potatoes (peeled and mashed), boiled
- 1 Cup Sabudana
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Peanuts (coarsely pounded)
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 Tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- After that, 1 tsp Green chilies, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- For deep-frying Oil
How to Make Sabudana Vada
- Wash the sabudana and soak sheltered with water for concerning an hour.
- Drain in a colander, and mix up in potatoes, salt, peanuts, chili powder, coriander, green chilies and the lemon juice.
- Form blend into flat, round vadas and fry in boiling oil.
- Serve hot and crunchy.
Read More Food Related Article Login to the Masterchefu