Rasgulla is a traditional sweet of Bengali. It is easy to make at home. Rasgulla is a dessert made by milk boiling and curdling.
- 1 liter milk
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cup sugar
- 6 1/2 cup water
- 5-6 cardamom
Instruction to make Rasgulla
- Firstly, boil milk in a vessel on a medium flame. Add lemon juice to the boiling milk and stir well, boil milk until it curdle and switch off the flame.
- Sieve with a thin cloth, Rinse with water to remove the lemon flavor.
- Squeeze the extra water and hang it for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, knead them for 5-10 minutes.
- Make them medium size ball and keep it aside.
- Now add 3 cup of sugar in 6 1/2 cup water.
- When sugar syrupy is rolling boil, add rasgulla balls. Cook for 5 minutes.
- 10 minutes later add cardamom and switch off the flame. Now cool rasgulla for 10 minutes.
- Serve it in a serving bowl and garnish with saffron on top.