|Ragi Flour||250 Gram|
- Dry roast Ragi Flour for 2-3 minutes first
- Take the ragi flour in a mixer jar. Add cardamom, cashews, almonds, saffron threads and grind everything to a smooth powder. Take the Ragi Malt powder in an air-tight container to retain its freshness
- Heat a sauce pan, add 2 cups of milk. Stir in 2 teaspoon of ragi malt powder. Keep the flame in medium and allow the milk to boil for 3-4 minutes so that the ragi malt gets nicely boiled with the milk and the essence gets incorporated with the milk
- Switch off the flame. Strain the ragi malt in a serving cup
- Enrich with nuts and saffron threads and serve homemade Ragi Malt hot and enjoy the drink!