Ragi Malt (Ragi Ambli) is a popular healthy drink in Karnataka during summer to cool down bodies. It is made up of ragi and butter milk.
- 3-4 tablespoon ragi flour
- 3 cup Water
- 5 cup butter milk
- 2 tablespoon onion
- 1 tablespoon coriander finely chopped
Instruction to make Ragi Malt
- Heat water in a pan.
- Mean while, mix ragi flour with water. Make sure their are no lumps found in the mixture.
- Once the water is boiled, add the ragi mixture in the boiling water. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
- Switch off the flame and let this mixture cool completely.
- Now add the cooled ragi mixture in buttermilk and whisk well.
- Add salt, onion and mix well. Garnish with coriander and serve.