The Punjabi Chicken Gravy is very famous curry. It can go well with anything especially with chapati, naan, and roti. It is deliciously cooked with tangy tomatoes and cream. A thick gravy will taste delicious. Try this recipe and let me know how it came out!
- Oil – 4 Tbsp
- Butter – 100 gm
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Chicken (with bone) – 1/2 kg
- Tomatoes, blended – 300 gm
- Red chilli powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Curry powder – 2 tsp
- 4 Tbsp kasoori methi
- Salt to taste
- Fresh cream – 300 gm
- 1 piece ginger
- Kasuri Methi/Coriander leaves
Punjabi Chicken Gravy Procedure:
- In a pan heat oil.
- To this add ginger-garlic paste and chicken pieces.
- Fry till chicken changes to golden brown color.
- Time to add butter to chicken in the pan and then add blended tomatoes and cook for a while for about 3 minutes.
- Now add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, curry powder, salt, and stir and cook till oil separates. Now add Kasturi methi.
- Gently add cream and ginger strips and cover with lid for few minutes.
- When cooked garnish with some cream. and Kasuri methi/ coriander leaves
- Serve with roti, chapathi, rice anything and everything.