Potato is marinated with kabab powder and deep fried. Its is a snack dish. It take only 15-20 minutes to prepare. The taste is very yum.
- 1 kg potato
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 table spoon chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoon garam masals powder
How to make Potato Kabab
- Take 1 kg potato peeled and cut it into cube and rinse in water, keep it aside.
- Now take one bowl add ginger paste, garlic paste, chilli powder, salt, lemon juice, corn flour, coriander powder, turmeric powder and garama masala powder, water and mix it well.
- Add potato to the prepared mixture and marinate for 5 minutes.
- Take pan and add oil and heat it.
- Once the oil is heated add one by one marinated potato into the pan and deep fry in a low flame until it become light brown.
- Take out the fried potato from the pan and place it in a tissue paper and serve.