|Potato (Boiled, peeled, mashed)||2 cup|
|Bread Crumbs||1 cup|
|Chat Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Peanut roasted||1/2 cup|
|Oil||for shallow frying|
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry onion and chili till onions are golden brown.
- Now take mashed potato in a big bowl and add fry onions.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry peanut till light brown.
- Cool and crush it coarsely as shown below.
- Now mix crushed peanut, bread crumbs, chat powder and salt in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Now with the help of your palms, mold the mixture into, whatever shape you want.
- Heat the oil in a pan and shallow fry the Cutlets till it turns golden brown from all the sides. Serve hot with your favorite sauce