Potato Cheese Ball is an Indian snacks. Its is made by potato, onion, cheese, corn, bread crumbs and deep fried. Potato cheese ball is very tasty and crispy to eat.
- 3-4boiled potato
- 1/4 cup Cheese
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup boiled corn
- 1 tablespoon coriander finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger and garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon maida
Instruction to make Cheese Ball
- First, in a mixing bowl add boiled potato and mashed it.
- Now add cheese, onion, corn, coriander, bread crumbs, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, lemon juice, salt and mix all this ingredients well.
- Now take small bowl, add maida, water and make a paste.
- Then make small balls of the mixture and dip into the paste maida, bread crumbs and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan at medium flame and add one by one potato cheese balls into the oil, deep fry until golden brown.
- Place potato cheese ball on the tissue paper to absorb oil.
- Now serve into serving plate and serve with tomato sauce or maionese.