- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup yogurt
- Jaggery or sugar
- Cardamom powder
- Boil the milk and add jaggery/sugar.
- Both the Sugar & jaggery version more because it gives a very nice taste
- Mix well. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Now add the yogurt, cardamom powder and mix well. Pour it into small bowls and steam it (like idlis) for about 15 mins.
- Let the posu sit for about 4-5 hrs before serving.
- You can serve this immediately but if it gets some standing time, it absorbs all the sweetness and tastes great.