You will enjoy the sober taste of the Mustard sauce.
How to Make Pork Chops With Mustard Sauce Recipe
1. Pre-heat oven to 400° F. Take a pan and heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
2. Take a mixing bowl and season the pork with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
3. Take a baking tray with a baking sheet and transfer the pork into it. Roast until cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes.
4. Add the shallots and 1 tablespoon of the oil to the skillet. Cook well and stir often. Cook till it is soft, 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add wine to the skillet. Cook in simmer until reduced by half.
6.Now add the cream and until sauce just thickens. Add the mustard.
7. Top the pork with the sauce and tarragon.
8.serve with the lemon wedges.