Peda dessert recipe originated from Uttar Pradesh but now it is one of the most famous desserts of India. Very old but all time favorite of every Indian.
- Khoya – 1/2 kg
- Ghee – 60 gm
- Powdered sugar – 1/2 kg
- Elaichi(cardamom) powder -1/8 tsp
- Kesar mixed with milk
- Kersar, pista for Garnishing
Peda Dessert Recipe Procedure:
- Khoya can be made at home. Continuously boil and keep stirring milk till it becomes thick. When milk becomes dry-lump like it indicates that The khoya is cooked.
- In a pan put ghee and khoya cook until brown.
- Now add elaichi(cardamom) powder, Kesar mixed in milk for colour; leave to cool.
- When it cools down, mix sugar powder. Blend it well.
- Give them the desired shape
- Garnish with Kesar and pista.