Panna Cotta Raspberry Coulis Recipe is an Italian dessert. It is made from gelatine, cream, and milk. Tastes exciting when chilled and served with whole raspberries and raspberry coulis.
- Gelatine – 4 sheets
- Water – 2-3 Tbsp
- Cream – 300 ml
- Milk – 250 ml
- Sugar – 4 Tbsp
- Frozen raspberries – 200 gms
- Lemon – 1 (Juice)
- Gin – 60 ml
- Vanilla pod – 60 ml
Panna Cotta Raspberry Coulis Recipe Procedure:
- In a bowl soak gelatin sheets in cold water.
- In a pan add cream, milk and 2 tablespoons of sugar and vanilla pod. Keep stirring and in summer.
- Now, squeeze away the water from gelatin and mix with the milk and cream mixture.
- Keep stirring till gelatin dissolves completely.
- Now, strain the mixture into another bowl. Set it aside to cool.
- In oiled ramekins divide the mixture equally. Put them in the fridge for 3 hours to set.
- In a soucepan, add 100gms of frozen raspberries, lemon juice, gin and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Keep mixing and bring to a boil.
- Make it into a puree and allow to cool.
- While serving garnish with whole raspberries and the pour Raspberry Coulis.