Paneer Sandwichis an easy snack recipe to make at home that you can prepare anytime, Paneer Sandwich is very delicious. Prepared with brown breads, paneer, capsicum, corn, onion, and butter, paneer sandwich can be served in parties.
- 1 cup paneer grated
- 2 tablespoon carrot grated
- 2 tablespoon capsicum chopped
- 2 tablespoon corn boiled
- 1 tablespoon coriander finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 4 slice brown bread
- 2 tablespoon green chutney
- 2 tablespoon butter
Instruction to make Paneer Sandwich
In a mixing bowl take 1 cup grated paneer.
add carrot, capsicum, boiled corn and coriander.
Then, add red chilli powder, cumin powder, salt and tomato sauce.
mix all this ingredients well make sure all this are combined well.
Now spread green chutney over a brown bread and spread prepared paneer stuffing.
Cover again with another brown bread slice spread with green chutney.
Now toast on tawa by adding butter.
Cut half and serve paneer sandwich with tomato sauce.