Paneer Manchurian is one of the best dry and spicy Indian Cuisine. Paneer Manchurian is similar to Gobi Manchurian but uses paneer cubes instead of cauliflower. It is one of the easy paneer dishes of Indian cuisine and party food as well.
- 250grms paneer cube
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 capsicum finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3-4 green chilli finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped spring onion
- 1/2 tablespoon chilli sauce
How to make Paneer Manchurian
- Take paneer cut it into small cubes.
- Add 1 tablespoon ginger, garlic, chilli powder, 2 tablespoon cornflour and salt with 1/2 cup water in a bowl and make thick batter.
- Now add paneer cube into mix batter and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry marinated paneer in a medium flame untill paneer turn golden brown.
- Transfer fried paneer into tissue paper in a plate to remove excess oil.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoon oil in a pan. Add 1 tablespoon ginger paste, garlic paste and saute well on a medium flame.
- Add finely chopped green chilli, capsicum, onion and saute for 2 milutes.
- Now add 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1/2 tablespoon chilli sauce, salt, fried paneer and mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Paneer Manchurian is ready, garnish with spring onion on top of it.