Paneer Kofta is a North Indian curry recipe. It is prepared with spices, paneer, yoghurt, and fresh cream. Paneer Kofta is served with roti, rice or chapathi.
- 1 cup panner grated
- 1 cup boiled and mashed potato
- ¼ cup gram flour
- 2 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon cashew chopped
- ¼ tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon garama masala
- 3 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cinnamon
- 2 cardamom
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cup tomato pulp
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- ½ tablespoon coriander powder
- ¼ tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup yogurt
- ¼ cup cashew paste
- 1 tablespoon kasuri methi
Instruction to make Paneer Kofta
First take a mixing bowl add panner grated, mashed potato, gram flour, half tablespoon red chili powder, chopped cashew, half tablespoon haldi, sald and mix to make small round kofta.
Now roll them in corn flour for crisp.
Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and deep fry until golden brown.
Now in a pan add tablespoon oil, bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamom, cumin, onion, tomato pulp, ginger paste, garlic paste and close for few minutes and boil.
- Then add half tablespoon haldi, half tablespoon red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt and mix well.
- Now add water, yogurt stir well. Add cashew paste, paneer kofta, Kasuri methi.
Paneer kofta is ready to serve with rice, roti or naan.