boxed mix is the easiest way out. But our pancake recipe tastes better and, honestly, it’s the best.You can try it at your home easily. It is a quick hunger solution. This Indian pancakes for breakfast.
- 3-4 Eggs.
- Refined Flour.
- Honey/ Maple syrup.
- Sweet butter.
- In a bowl mix milk, refined flour, eggs, with water.
- Mix very well remove all the lumps.
- Make the batter flow easily. Not too much thick.
- Add salt to taste and a little bit of sugar into it.
- Melt some butter in a flat pan.
- Pour the batter, let it flow and give it a shape of your choice.
- Cook until the sides are brown.
- Place it on a plate add some honey or maple syrup on it and serve hot.
- You can serve it with your choice of fruits too.