The Pahadi Chicken is simple delicious stir fried chicken, very famous in Himachali cuisine.Try out this flavor full recipe at your home.
- chicken(1 kg ,cut into pieces)
- mint leaves (1 cup, broken)
- coriander (1 cup, broken)
- green chillies (1 Tbsp, chopped or to taste)
- garlic paste (1 tsp )
- ginger paste (1 tsp )
- salt or to taste (1 1/2 tsp )
- black pepper (1 tsp, powdered )
- garam masala (1 tsp )
- oil (2 Tbsp )
- cumin seeds (1 tsp )
Pahadi Chicken Process:
- With a grinder, grind coriander leaves, mint, garlic, and ginger altogether.
- Make slashes on the chicken pieces with a fork.
- Add ground paste, mix it well and marinate for 3-4 hours or for a better result more.
- Now in a pan, depending on the quantity of the chicken heat oil and add the cumin seeds.
- Cumin seeds will start crackle then add chicken along with the marinade and stir-fry over a high flame and cover it with a lid.
- When the chicken changes color, lower the heat and remove the lead, stirring off and on, till cooked well.
- The dish is ready.Serve hot.