Nippattu is a South Indian recipe. Nippattus are spicy and crunchy rice crackers that are deep fried and stored in an air tight jar.
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup roasted gram dal
- 2-3 pieces dry coconut
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup maida
- 2 tablespoon semolina
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame
- 1 tablespoon curry leaves
- 1 tablespoon salt
Instruction to make Nippattu
- First in a mixer jar, add roasted peanuts, roasted gram dal, dry coconut, cumin and grind.
- Now take a mixing bowl, add rice flour, maida, semolina, chili powder, sesame, hing curry leaves, salt, grinned powder, oil, water and mix well. Make soft dough.
- Make large ball size, grease slightly oil and roll slightly thick and cut into round shape.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on a medium flame. Then drop one by one round shape nippattu into the oil and fry until golden brown.
- Tasty and crispy nippattu is ready to serve.