Neer Dosa is a typical coastal Karnataka cuisine. It looks easy to make but need a fine skill to prepare the batter. You get it after few failures. Keep trying this delicious dosa and give me the feedback.
- Dosa Rice (soaked for 2 hours or overnight) – 1 cup
- Coconut (if required -) grated – 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Water – 5 cups
Neer Dosa Procedure:
- Grind soaked rice and grated coconut into a very fine paste.
- Transfer that into a vessel and add 5 cups water and salt to it.
- Heat a non-stick pan, keep the flame high throughout and pour the batter to cover the pan (turn the pan around quickly)
- Dribble few drops of oil.
- Cover the pan for few seconds.
- When its cooked the edges start lifting up, take away the dosa from the pan and serve.
Neer dosa will taste awesome with fish curry, chicken gravy, coconut chutney, and anything and everything.