Mutton masala is a Karnataka style recipe. Mutton Masala recipe which is made with mutton. It is very tasty. Mutton masala is served with rice, roti, chapathi etc.
- 500 gm mutton
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 2 cinnamon
- 5-6 cloves
- 5 red chili
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green chili
- 2 tomato finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- 3 cup water
Instruction to make Mutton Masala
- In a cooker, add water, salt, turmeric powder and boil for few minutes. Now add mutton and cook for minutes.
- Now in a pan, add oil, pepper, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cinnamon, cloves, red chili, garlic, ginger and roast for 2 minutes and cool it and make a paste.
- Take a pan, add butter, onion. green chili, tomato, masala paste and cook for few minutes.
- Then add mutton(pour with stock), salt and cook for 10 minutes.
- Mutton masala is ready and garnish with coriander.