Mutton Liver Fry:
Mutton Liver is extremely soft in touch and oily but this piece of the lamb is one of my favorites as it is healthy too. Making Mutton Liver Fry in Telugu mostly with pepper fry gives the best taste. It can also be used to make liver curry recipe.
This non-vegan food recipe is rather simple but it’s tasty and mouth-watering that one cannot stand firm having more of it. It goes healthy with both roti and rice.
It is also a healthy recipe as the mutton liver is very good for health and mutton liver benefits are prosperity such as lamb liver is high in Vitamin A and includes eating good quality protein… Then, It is excellent for increasing hemoglobin levels in blood and many more.
Ingredients for liver fry:
- 250 Gms mutton liver washed well
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 medium sized onions finely sliced
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves for garnishing
Instructions for mutton liver fry recipe:
- In a pressure cooker, put in oil and hot it.
- Include sliced onions and heat till slight brown in color.
- Add mutton liver to it and roast it well until color is distorted.
- Add salt as per taste, add red chili powder, turmeric powder and mix up well.
- Then, have some little water and cooker for concerning 5-6 whistles.
- Shrink the vapor; include black pepper powder and coriander leaves.
- Cook on soar blaze for about two minutes.
- If there is water left over fry until water is immersed.
- Mutton liver fry is ready!!!
Adding up too much of water while pressure cooking does not give the fried taste and that’s why making sure little water is added.
Read More Non-veg Food Recipes like as Chicken, Mutton, Beef, Fish and Egg login to the Masterchefu.