Mirchi bajji is a spicy Indian snack made up of chili (mirchi ), besan and deep fried in oil, served hot with tomato sauce or chutney.
- 5 large chilli (mirchi)
- 2 cup gram flour
- 2 tablespoon rice flour
- Pinch hing
- 1/4th tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
Instruction to make Mirchi bajji
- Cut chilli in center and remove all the seeds inside the chilli and keep it aside.
- Take a mixing bowl, add gram flour, rice flour, hing, baking soda, salt, cumin, oil, water and mix well. Make a smooth batter.
- Now heat oil in a frying pan on a medium flame. Deep chilli into the batter and deep fry in a oil.
- Mirchi bajji is ready to serve with sauce or chutney.