Mascarpone Mini Cupcakes:
It is a simple recipe of Mascarpone mini cupcakes with strawberry glaze.
I found that the mascarpone cheese made the cupcakes yummy.
But, It cannot be made into better muffins as they will drop in the middle.
It calls for the strawberry glaze but you can mainly take any freezing fruit and turn it into the icing.
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese – 1 cup, softened
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 box white cake mix up
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries, thawed and drained
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
Directions of Mascarpone Mini Cupcakes:
- Special equipment: 4 mini muffin tins and 48 mini muffin paper cupcake liners
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the mini tins with paper liners.
- In a large bowl combine the mascarpone cheese, egg whites and vegetable oil.
- Using a hand mixer beat the ingredients until combined and creamy.
- Add the cake mix and water and mix until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Fill the mini cups to just below the rim and bake until puffed and golden, about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Take away from the oven, let cool slightly in the tin then transfer the cupcakes to a chain stand.
- For now, smash the strawberries in a mixer or small food processor.
- Place the powdered sugar in a medium bowl.
- Pour in the strawberry puree and whisk until smooth.
- Top the frozen cupcakes with the strawberry cover.
- Let the cupcakes sit for a few minutes for the cover to solid up, then supply.