Skip to content
June 19, 2019
Mango Falooda Recipe
- 1/2 cup cooked Falooda Sev (corn vermicelli)
- 2 teaspoons Sabja Seeds (takmaria)
- 1/2 cup Mango Pulp (or mango puree)
- 1/2 cup Chopped Mango
- 1½ cups Milk
- 2 teaspoons Custard Powder
- 1½ tablespoons Sugar
- 2 scoops Vanilla or Mango Ice-cream, for serving
- 1 tablespoon chopped Mixed Dry fruits, for garnishing
- Cook the Falooda Sev in 2-3 Cups of Water in a Deep Pan Over Medium Flame.
- Transfer Cooked Sev to a Fine Mesh Strainer (or a Sieve) and Drain Excess Water. Pour 1 Cup of Cold Water Over It and Drain It to Stop Further Cooking.
- Soak 2 Teaspoons Sabja Seeds in 3/4 Cup Water for 30 Minutes. After 30 Minutes, Transfer Them to a Sieve and Drain the Water.
- Assemble All Ingredients Required to Make the Falooda. We Have Used the Fresh Mango Puree to Enhance the Flavor. However, You Can Use Canned Mango Puree as Its Replacement.
- Take Two Serving Glasses. Add 1-tablespoon Sabja Seeds and 2 Tablespoons Mango Puree in Each Glass.
- Add 2-tablespoons Falooda Sev and Again Add 1-tablespoon Sabja Seeds.
- Add 2-tablespoons Mango Puree, 2-tablespoon Mango Cubes and Pour 1/2 Cup Milk Prepared in Step-1 in Each Glass.
- Add a Scoop of Ice Cream and Garnish With Dry-fruits.
- Shakkar Para or Shankarpali Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe