Makhaniya Lassi is one of the best summer drinks to beat the heat of Rajasthan. It is a traditional authentic drink of Rajasthan. It is a popular drink to quench the thirst. It is a healthy drink and keeps your body cool.
- Hot milk – 1 cup
- Saffron strands – 1 tsp
- Curd – 2 cup
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1 tbsp
- Cashews, almonds, raisins, chopped – 2 tbsp
- Fresh cream – 1/4 cup
- Butter, unsalted – 1 scoop
How to make Makhaniya Lassi :
- Take a small bowl and soak Saffron stands in 1 tbsp hot milk for 15–20 mins.
- Blend Curd/ Yoghurt with sugar and Cardamom.
- Now add milk with Saffron stands and remaining milk & blend again. Make sure to get a smooth consistency.
- In a separate bowl add fresh cream, nuts and mix well.
- Pour the lassi-mix into a tall glasses.
- Top up the glasses with the cream-nuts mix and add a scoop full of better on one side of the glass.I bet everyone will love for another glass of Makhaniya Lassi.
To try all the Rajasthani cuisine, Indian cuisines and international cuisines login to Masterchefu.