Lemon Butter chicken is an Indian recipe made by melted butter, lemon juice, chicken, cream, cheese, spices etc. It is very easy to prepare at home. Lemon butter chicken is popular in Indian restorers.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 – 5 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 4 tablespoon chicken broth
- 4 tablespoon heavy cream
- 5 tablespoon cheese
- 1 tablespoon coriander finely chopped
Instruction to make Lemon Butter Chicken
- First in a mixing bowl, add chicken thighs, paprika, salt, pepper powder and mix well and marinate for 5 minutes.
- In a pan, add butter and marinated chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Keep chicken aside.
- In a same pan again add butter, garlic, chicken broth, heavy cream, cheese, cooked chicken, lemon juice and cook for 20 minutes.
- Lemon butter chicken is ready and garnish with chopped coriander.