Kerala Fish Curry Recipe is very authentic curry of Malayalis. This curry tastes extremely great with steamed rice. You will certainly lip smack after you consuming this non veg recipes.
- white fish-cut into cubes – 250 gm
- onion – 1 medium
- tomato – 1 medium
- garlic – 6-8 cloves
- fresh green chillies-deseeded and sliced – 2
- oil – 6 Tbsp
- fresh coconut paste – 1/2 cup
- red chilli paste – 1/4 tsp
- coriander powder – 1 tsp
- turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- salt – 1 tsp
- dry red chillies – 2 whole
- black mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- curry leaves – 8-10
- tamarind extract – 1/2 cup
- water – 1 cup
Kerala Fish Curry Recipe Procedure :
- Make a fine paste of onion, tomatoes, garlic and green chillies.
- Take a pan and Heat oil and add coconut paste and cook until golden brown.
- Now, add dry spices and cook for about 3 minutes, keep stirring and turn off the flame after 2 munites
- Take a deep pan and heat some oil.
- To this add whole red chillies, curry leaves and mustard seeds. and fry these until the seeds start spluttering.
- Add onion paste and fry until brown.
- Add the cooked coconut paste, tamarind extract and a cup of water.
- Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Add fish pieces and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve Kerala Fish Curry Recipe with boiled rice.