Karnataka Haal Bai Recipe is one of the oldest recipes of Karnataka Cuisine. It is very good for health. It is made with rice, coconut, buttermilk and mild spices. Then, It is Traditional Indian Cuisine Recipes made like a sweet with jaggery.
- rice – 1 cup
- of water – 1 1/2 cup
- desiccated coconut -1 cup
- buttermilk – 1 cup
- asafoetida concentrate – 2 drops
- curry leaves – 5-6
- chopped green chillies – 1 tsp
- chopped ginger – 1 tsp
- salt – 1 tsp
- oil – 1 tsp
- clarified butter – 4 tsp
Karnataka Haal Bai Recipe Procedure:
- Take a bowl and soak rice in water for 15 minutes.
- Grind this soaked rice and desiccated coconut
- To this add butter buttermilk, asafetida concentrate, curry leaves, chopped green chillies, chopped ginger, jaggery and salt.
- Mix it all well.
- Take a pan and pour the mixture in a pan, add oil and cook.
- Cook till haal bai thickens.
- Then add butter and mix well.
- Take a plate and grease it with ghee, and spread the mixture on it. Let id cool.
Haal Bai Recipe is very nutritious and delicious food for every age.