Kaju barfi is a dessert from the Indian. Kaju barfi is also called as ‘Cashew slice’. Kaju barfi is made up of cashew. It is very tasty and easy to prepare.
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Cashew nuts
- 1/4 Water
- 1/2 tablespoon cardamom powder
How to make Kaju Barfi
- Take 1 cup of cashew nuts in a small jar of mixer grinder and grind until smooth powder.
- Heat the pan and add 1/4 cup of water and 1/2 cup sugar in a low flame.
- stir continuously until the sugar dissolve completely in water.
- Cook until syrup thick and sticky.
- Now reduce the flame and add cashew nut powder and 1/2 tablespoon cardamom powder.
- Stir mixture properly and continuously mix the mixture thickens and turn into a single lump.
- Take one tray and add ghee.
- Transfer prepared mix over tray.
- Roll it out thick round shape using rolling pin.
- Cut it using a Knife into diamond shape piece and let it cool for 10 minutes and serve it.