This Kachri ki sabzi recipe is authentic Haryana cuisine. Very easy to make and a quick recipe idea for lunch or dinner.Best Indian kachri sabzi recipes in Haryana style.
- Garlic paste
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- Red chilli powder
- Coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- Cumin seeds
- Pinch of asafoetida
Kachri ki sabzi Process
- Soak the kachri for minimum 6 hours and grind it well.
- Then add, garlic, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder to the kachri paste.
- Take oil in a pan then add the cumin seeds and let them crackle.
- Add the asafoetida(hing) and the kachri mixture to it.
- Add some lukewarm water.
- Let it boil for 4-5 minutes and then remove it from fire.