Kachhi Haldi ka halwa (raw turmeric halwa) is special dessert but has medicinal value in it. Raw turmeric has great health benefits. It is a quick homemade sweet dish to serve your family to keep them healthy.
- Raw Turmeric, peeled and ground – 100 gm
- Jaggery – 100 gm
- Whole Wheat flour – 75 gm
- Ghee – 75 gm
- Milk – 200 ml
- Mixed Dry fruits – 1 tablespoon
Let us learn how to prepare Kachhi Haldi ka halwa at home
- Take a thick bottomed pan and heat little ghee in it and roast wheat flour until golden brown for 5-7 minutes. Remove and take aside.
- Now, pour in ghee and roast turmeric on medium flame till the raw flavor disappears, do it for about for 10 minutes.
- Ghee will separate from the turmeric and now, it is the time to add flour and mix well.
- to this add milk and stir well.
- Now, add mashed jaggery and mix well.
- Keep stirring until mixture attains a smooth consistency for 4-5 minutes.
- Now, add dry fruits and mix well.
- Serve kachhi Haldi ka halwa hot.
Kachhi Haldi ka halwa has medicinal values that keep your family hale and healthy. Try this at home and let us know.