Jeera rice is an Indian dish consisting of rice and cumin seeds. It is easy to prepare jeera rice. In North India it is very popular dish.
- 1/2 cup basmati rice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoon coriander finely chopped
Instruction to make Jeera Rice
- Take a bowl, add basmati rice, water and soak for 15 minutes.
- Now boil water and add oil, basmati rice and cook completely.
- In a pan, add ghee, oil, salt, cumin, cook basmati rice, coriander and mix well.
- Jeera rice is ready to serve with veg curry.