Japanese cheesecake recipe is one of the most famous and most desired desserts all over the world. It is a trick of the hand that you get the best perfect Japanese cheesecake. Let’s try to make it to the perfection. Here is the recipe:
Ingredients for Japanese cheesecake:
How to prepare Japanese cheesecake
- At the outset preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Take a cake pan and lightly grease an 8-inch. Line with parchment or the butter paper.
- Take a bowl and place cream cheese in milk and soak for 20 minutes.
- Make a double boiler and heat the cream cheese with milk and butter over simmering water. Keep stirring until it becomes smooth for about 5 minutes.
- Let it cool completely.
- Take a mixing bowl and add cake flour and cornstarch. Now sift into the cream cheese mixture; mix gently and well. Then to this add egg yolks and lemon juice and mix well.
- Take a bowl and beat egg white to make a creamy tartar and add salt together in a separate bowl mix it well with an electric mixer to make it foamy.
- Now add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Continue beating peaks form.
- Fold cream cheese mixture into egg white mixture.
- Mix gently but well; now pour into the prepared pan.
- Place pan inside a larger baking dish and fill the baking dish with water until it reaches halfway
- Now, bake it in the preheated oven. Let it bake to golden brown on top. for about 1 hour 10 minutes.
This cake will delight you and your family for sure. The delicious Japanese cheesecake can be served anytime and it would taste awesomely awesome.