Jaipuri Mewa Pulao is one of the delicious and most famous main dishes of Rajasthani Cusine. It can be cooked easily with simple kitchen friendly ingredients. Try this in your kitty party pot luck session and let us know how everybody lip- smacked.
- Roasted cashews – 8
Jaipuri Mewa Pulao Procedure:
- Soak rice in a bowl for about one and a half hours.
- Soak 1/4 teaspoon saffron in 1/2 teaspoon milk. Finely chop the almonds, pistachios.
- Drain out the water from the rice. Now, take a pan, on medium flame and heat ghee in it.
- Once the ghee is heated, add rice and milk to the pan.
- Cook the mixture covered on low flame. Keep stirring. Once the rice is cooked, put some crushes or full cardamom and nutmeg powders.
- Add dry fruits, sugar, and saffron to it and mix gently.
- Serve hot.Tastes amazing with any spicy curry like paneer or chicken or mutton or brinjal.