Jaipur Ki Gajak Recipe is a typical Rajasthani Sweet Cusine. Healthy, vitamin-rich sweet is always rare to get but this is really a healthy treat. Let us now see how to make Jaipur Ki Gajak.
- cashew nuts (halved) – 1/4 cup
- sesame seeds (til) – 1/2 cup
- sugar -200 gms
- pure ghee – 2 tbsp
How to make Jaipur ki Gajak :
- Take a tray and grease a tray with a little ghee.
- Take a pan and roast sesame seeds over a low heat. Let it lightly turn brown.
- Roast cashew nuts also until lightly brown.
- Take a pan and combine sugar, remaining ghee and 2tblspof water and cook.
- Make sure you keep the flame in medium heat and keep stirring till it turns into a thick syrup.
- Now, take off from heat, stir in sesame seeds and cashew nuts.
- Mix well and mix well
- Now, transfer the mixture to the buttered tray and then level it.
- Make cuts according to the required size and shape and allow it to cool.
- When cold, separate the pieces and serve.