Korma-E-Vakil Recipe is one of the authentic dishes of Uttar Pradesh. This dish is made from Mutton/Beef. This tastes delicious with steamed rice, roti, naan, etc. This is one of the very famous Non-Vegetarian Recipes of Uttar Pradesh. Try this spicy Korma which will activate your taste buds.
- Meat – cut into pieces – 1 kg
- ghee – 1 cup
- onions-sliced thin – 2 cupsMix together:
- green cardamoms – 10
- cloves – 10
- seeds of black cardamom – powdered – 1 tsp
- chilli powder – 1 Tbsp
- coriander powder – 3 Tbsp
- turmeric – 1 tsp
- ginger paste – 1 tsp
- garlic paste – 1 tsp
- yoghurt – 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- chopped coriander leaves to garnish – 2 Tbsp
How to Make Korma-E-Vakil Recipe
- Take a deep mixing bowl and add the meat, elaichi, laung, badi elaichi, chilli powder, dhania powder, haldi, ginger and garlic paste, dahi, salt.
- Take a deep pan to cook the meat. Heat the ghee and fry the onions until brown and crisp.
- Take off the onions out of the hot ghee and cool and grind into a paste.
- Now add mixed meat into the same pan of ghee.
- Stir and cook well on a low flame with the lid covered. Cook it for about an hour till the meat is tender.
- Make sure the meat does not scorch.
- Now, add the onion paste and cook some more time, till it blends well.
- Serve by garnishing it with coriander leaves.
Note: In case you want some gravy to it, add water according to taste, and simmer for another five minutes before serving.
This will certainly taste delicious. Very simple, easy and delicious Indian Non-Vegetarian Recipes. You will do it again and again to treat your taste buds.