Hyderabadi keema is a very delicious and one of the most famous recipes of Hyderabad. Mutton mince is cooked along with a variety of whole and dried spices. Keema is used often in Indian food. Let us now try this delicious recipe:
- 3tbsps, ghee or oil
- 1′ piece cinnamon stick
- 1 mace flower
- 1 black cardamom
- 5-6 cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 medium onion – sliced
- 3tsps garlic paste
- 1 and a half tsps ginger paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 and a half tsps cumin powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1tsp coriander powder
- 500 gms minced meat
- 1 and a half cup water
- 3 green chillies
- 1 and a half tsp salt
How to make Hyderabadi Keema in the microwave oven:
- Take a microwave safe bowl and mix the oil and the whole spices and keep on crisp mode for 2 minutes.
- Add sliced onions to the spices and cook in the CRISP mode for 6 minutes, till the onion turns dark golden brown.
- Mix Onion well, along with the garlic and ginger paste and keep in the crisp mode for 1 minute 3 sec
- Add the mince along with the water, chillies and salt and Microwave at 750W for 10 minutes. Stir the mince at least twice during the 10 minutes to ensure there are no lumps formed.
Hydrabadi Keema will taste delicious with chapati, roti, paratha, poori, and even with the main course. This is a lip-smacking Keema recipe. Hyderabadis love this delicious food and you must also try it.