Paneer is a fresh cheese very common in India. Paneer is made with milk and lemon juice. Paneer is used to make curries, grilled and manchurian etc.
- 1 1/2 liter milk
- 2 table spoon lemon juice.
- Take milk in bottom pot and boil.
- When milk is boiled, add lemon juice and stir milk.
- Immediately milk begins to curdle. Turn off the flame.
- Now allow it to set for 2 minutes.
- Wrap the cheesecloth around itself in order to squeeze out moisture from the milk.
- Rinse paneer with running water. Cut it into cube shape.
- Now use the paneer to prepare your dish.